Pages

Monday, April 13, 2015

Visits and Updates

Fun fact: Josiah is officially in size 14 slim pants. He is growing like a Bamboo!

Pace is doing great as an Essen's Kind Monday through Thursday. The Kindergarten makes a fresh, hot meal every day and he enjoys eating lunch with his classmates. His brain is working overtime and he can speak fluid German. Our German friends think it's funny that he speaks 'hessich' dialect! He is usually ready for sleep when bed time rolls around!

I don't think I ever mentioned that I'm a full time college student! I started in January!! It's been an exciting and trying time. It's a big challenge to back to school after all of these years but so far the courses have been interesting. I have about a year and a half left until I get a Bachelor's in Business! I had a week and a half break while our visitors were here.....

We had a great visit with Richie's Aunt Sue and also my girlfriend, Carri. Aunt Sue was able to come in for a night before a work trip and then Carri came later in the week. Last year we had no visitors and this year we got two already! We feel so lucky that they could come. Miss you already!!!!

watching the game with Aunt Sue...

First game of the season...they won!

She spoiled the kids with a shopping SPREE to TOYs R US!!!!

@ Kloster Erberbach


On the Rhein...


Shooting some B-ball...


Josiah got 4th row seats at a Mainz game against Wolfsburg several Sundays ago. He went with his team and his teammates got to walk on the field. Josiah got to walk with Mainz on the field this past weekend (video below) when Mainz played against Leverkusen. It was great that his team was able to do it twice this season! 

Can you find spot Josiah? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!