Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2015

This is where I get to run


I thought it would be fun to show you some of the places I get to run. One of the many reasons I love Germany...so many paths! Every day I'm thankful for the oppotunity to live here. 


The winter seemed so long as it does every year. It's always too long for me. I remembered I took this video when I did my first long run in January. It was 10 miles in the 'hills'. It was a super tough run because it started snowing as soon as I got up there. It was difficult padding through the fresh falling snow, making sure I wouldn't slip. It was a beautiful run though and I saw two deer. 




Then comes SPRING!!!! I took this video when I did a 16 mile run mid March. It was along the Rhein River. It was a gorgeous day. 



This is a typical wine stand along the Rhein. It will be packed with people enjoying the fresh air in the afternoons.









No comments:

Post a Comment

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!