Pages

Monday, April 6, 2015

Free People Courtship dress & other things

I went to 'Mod Hair' a month ago to get my hair touched up. The cut is called 'the Kate'. It's a style that's a couple years old but I like the cut and the frame around my face. It's especially nice for growing it out. This was when my hair was fresh. ;)

Free People Courtship dress from South Moon Under for $30 (it's from last year but still offered on the FP website)
Grateful dead Chaser tee from Bloomingdale Outlet ~($40 last summer)
Velvet leggings from Victoria Secret~ last year ($17)




THIS BOY!!!! ugh. I just want to squeeze his cheeks. 
While I had my hair done, my girlfriend, Simone, watched Pace. She took him to the vending machine in our town that they have on the street. It's a weird thing here in Germany but fun for every kid. He had been wanting to buy me something from there and kept saying it was a surprise. He got me a 'gold' necklace on the first try and also got a few goodies for himself. I love this kid.


We got a rice cooker! This was my first attempt to make Iranian style rice. It is so good and turned out great! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!