Want a tip on the best pair of jeans that are great for all body types? I've seen them on Ebay for as low as $25 and they are over $200 jeans.
Three years later, these jeans are still my favorite! They are available in several washes (dark wash, light wash, red, white). I got this most recent pair on Ebay over a year and this is my favorite wash, although I have the dark wash too. I recently bought my sister a red pair and she absolutely loves them and wears them all the time. They run true to size and they look good on all body types. The are slim all the way to the knee and then flare out. They have a moderate rise and are higher in the back. They stay put so there is no pulling and tugging up.
**Another tip- You can wear them for a few days and then wash them like I did here. They keep there shape pretty well. Not all jeans do that.
If you want a great pair of jeans, check these out on Ebay or wherever you shop online... 'Citizens of Humanity Angie Flare'. They have to be 'Angie flare' because not all the styles are created equal. ;) If you do, let me know how you like them!
Three years later, these jeans are still my favorite! They are available in several washes (dark wash, light wash, red, white). I got this most recent pair on Ebay over a year and this is my favorite wash, although I have the dark wash too. I recently bought my sister a red pair and she absolutely loves them and wears them all the time. They run true to size and they look good on all body types. The are slim all the way to the knee and then flare out. They have a moderate rise and are higher in the back. They stay put so there is no pulling and tugging up.
**Another tip- You can wear them for a few days and then wash them like I did here. They keep there shape pretty well. Not all jeans do that.
If you want a great pair of jeans, check these out on Ebay or wherever you shop online... 'Citizens of Humanity Angie Flare'. They have to be 'Angie flare' because not all the styles are created equal. ;) If you do, let me know how you like them!
Free People Dakota Clipperton Hat- ($30)
(sold out but you can possibly get on Ebay)
Lucky Brand Black Knit Cardigan- ($45- over half off)
Richie's Old Navy Vintage Tee in small
Citizens of Humanity Angie Flare Jean- (old but were $100 Ebay)
Minnetonka fringe bootie (old)





No comments:
Post a Comment
My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!