Just over a month ago....
#1- First time I brought an Ipod along for a run.
I had to do an 18 mile run so I listened to a book called the 4 hour work week, by Tim Ferris.
So inspired. So motivated. Totally recommend this book.
(it has mixed reviews so like anything, take it with a grain of salt)
Richie and I have had a dream for several years to travel across the country in a camper again...this time with all four of the kids and for approximately a year. The concepts in the book brings motivation for us to do it. Our spreadsheets and plans have officially begun to make our dream a reality. Why not?!
#2- It was the first time I wore a Camelback.
I drank a half liter.
I probably should've drank more, but I was afraid to pee more than the two times I already had on the side of the path. Sometimes it's hard to find a clearing of no people (inner-worries-of-a-runner).

No comments:
Post a Comment
My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!