I really get a kick from buying and selling on Ebay. Just about as often as you might get something that isn't exactly what you were hoping for, along comes the perfect steal!
Ah!!! These boots! I had been looking for a pair that were over the knee, patent leather, and flat so that I could be comfortable in them. I searched Ebay on and off for the past year and finally found this pair. I was able to buy them selling a pair of boots myself so it worked out perfectly.
I never heard of the brand before but they fit all my criteria so I bid on them even though the pictures were not that good. I searched online about the brand, Sergio Rossi, and found that they were originally about 1000 euro boots! I would never pay even close to that for a pair of shoes but it's cool knowing that the boots were originally really expensive. Thank you people on Ebay, for taking crappy pictures so no one will bid on your items but me.
Anyone else buy something really cool on Ebay and get a good deal for it? I enjoy hearing other people's stories.
We were taking some pictures to sell the leather coat, but then I decided I like it much better with this outfit than my other coat. I love shopping in my own closet. Thanks Deb for the coat!
Black Thigh high leather boots~ Sergio Rossi (ebay) -$89
Free People dress~ (South Moon Under)-$30
Ann Taylor Leather Coat (gifted)- free
Yes, our Christmas tree is still up.



Great pictures, like your new boots, and Pace with his big smile. xoxoxo
ReplyDelete