| Click the picture to check it out on Amazon! We recommend this game! Great for all ages. |
The 5 second rule game is awesome! We bought this game for our family Christmas present and we've been playing it the past several nights. The boys keep asking to play it and it's nice because we can play a few quick rounds just before bed. You have 5 seconds to name three things that the question asks you on the card. Elee got a card that said, 'name three of the 7 dwarfs'. He said, " Dopey, Sneepy, Sleezy". Ehhh, close enough. We gave him the point. Lol. It's so hard to spit out the words!
We had such a great relaxing December and Advents time. I didn't post much at all during that time. I've been battling with feeling sick on and off again because of my stomach. The 21 Detox was fantastic but afterwards I switched back to my old diet and noticed that my stomach started burning again. I felt low on energy, had no motivation and felt nauseous for weeks and even during Christmas break. I've started taking the antacid medication again. I'm being slow on deciding what kind of permanent changes I need to make. Like no coffee? This is hard to give up.
Here are some pictures from our December of 2014.
Our Advent Calendar countdown (Elee and Luna tied them up and wrote the dates on them)
Luna's spelling test. "togedr"
Luna came down the stairs dressed and ready for school just like this.
Pace cut the cardboard all by himself.
Koblenz Christmas Market with some friends!
Egg liquor mixed with some kind of alcohol. Way too strong for my taste. It was fun to see all the different hot drinks that they add liquor to.
My 'Mama Lernt Deutsch Kurs', class Christmas Party. We always eat so well. Everyone brings a dish from their homeland.
My German class! This is our fourth year together for most of us!
The first time ever that I weighed flour for baking. I'm feel more like a German now.
Pace's presents to his Kindergarten teachers. We made 'care kits' again with hand sanitzer, chapstick, kleenex and chocolates.
Luna helped a lot with the ornaments!
Pace brought home Maria and Josef from Kindergarten. The children and their families take turns sharing Maria and Josef for a night. On our night, we lit the candle and read a story in German from the book that came with them.
Elee and Josiah worked on one of Elee's experiment sets from his Birthday. Thanks Uncle Andy and Aunt Stephy!
No matter how cold it is, Luna loves those rollerblades!
Our town has Advents Singing the Sunday before Christmas. The whole town comes together to drink, sing and hear the town band. You can buy Gluwein and Pretzels. Why don't we do this in the States?
Heilige Abend.
I like how the German's call it 'Holy Night' instead of Christmas Eve.
I like how the German's call it 'Holy Night' instead of Christmas Eve.
Christmas morning and the reading of the Christmas story. Josiah and Elee took turns reading.
All of us in our Christmas Jammie's. Thanks Grammy Rox!
Christmas day tradition- puzzle time! Our friend Mara, a flight attendant who was on call, came and stayed with us for a few days. She helped me! We finished it the next day. I was addicted.
We finally got some snow that stayed!


































Love the pictures.
ReplyDelete