Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Fuzzy Sweater Tunic with over-the-knee boots and socks



When I put this fuzzy sweater on I want to snuggle with my kids on my lap, read, and drink hot chocolate. It's incredibly soft and it's the perfect long length for leggings. It looks fantastic with over-the-knee socks and boots. I bought them during one of Macy's sales for $30! If you are looking for something snuggly, I totally recommend this sweater! 

A different length boot, in my opinion, can make an outfit look a lot more fun than the traditional knee length-tall boot. I got these boots at the end-of-season clearance last winter for 60 euro!

What's your favorite boot length? 




Over the knee gray suede boots-Goertz outlet (60 euro- end of season clearance last year)
Over the knee angora blend socks- Karstadt (5 euro- end of season clearance last year)
Thick Cable knit leggings-~Macy's ($11.80)
Pashmina Scarf~ gifted from my friend's Dave and Sophie

another way to style the boots



1 comment:

  1. I love that tunic sweater - nice shape and color. And whole outfit is very beaitiful, looks very fresh and cozy.

    ReplyDelete

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!