Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

Camel color Cashmere Cardigan and Deerskin Coat

Just got done folding clothes, eating leftovers for lunch and I have a little time before I set off to clean my room and wrap Christmas presents! I have my entire massage table covered with presents and things to send to the states. Most of it is fun gummy bears and german cookies. I need it out of the house so I don't eat it!

This coat was Richie's Great Grandmother's. From what I remember, it was from a deer that his Great Grandpa shot himself and had made into a coat for his wife, Polly.  It's special when I can pull something from my closet that has a story like that behind it. It's been in Richie's family for a long time, so it makes me happy that I can wear it.  



100% Cropped 3/4 sleeve Cashmere Cardigan
$30 Neiman Marcus outlet




1 comment:

  1. You look great in Polly's coat, Dad Buell and Bill always went deer hunting. The coat was made for Polly and she wore it all the time, in the winter months. Nice to see you wearing Richie Great Grandmother's coat.

    ReplyDelete

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!