I love shopping at the Thrift Stores in the States. One of my favorite thrift store finds this summer was this Free People dress for only $5. It was a little hidden gem. Oh yeah baby, and it has pockets! It reminds me of my mom's vintage honeymoon dress.
When I came home from the store and went digging through my bag of goodies to try it on, it wasn't there! The lady at the counter never charged me for it or put it in my bag! I was having a really bad day (transmission problems with the van we purchased on top of multiple hours and days at the Dealership where we bought it) and I was just so bummed. I was determined to go back hoping to find it. I fought the crazy rush hour suburb traffic of D.C. to get there. Thankfully, it was still there! And yes, it was just enough for me to put a smile on my face that day. ;)




Are you in your yard? If so it looks fabulous! And so do you! I LOVE THOSE SOCKS GIRL!
ReplyDelete