
I found South Moon Under online while doing a search for the Free People lace Courtship dress last winter. I found the dress on their website for $30 when it wasn't for sale on the Free People website. I've purchased several other cute Free People dresses and tops, including the dress seen here, all for under $30 (that must be the magical number). We even found a Penguin brand suit for Richie for $100 that fits him perfectly! It wasn't until we were in Virginia this summer that I went into an actual store. The sales are fantastic in the store and online. They always have a section of 20-30% off and their final sales are 40% the already marked down price.
Free People Tattered Handerkerchief hem slip dress : $30
Crocheted-top granola ankle socks : $3
Pair a simple dress with a chunky necklace or layer multiple necklaces together (aka Mr. T starter kit)
I picked up this coin necklace for $25 at TJMaxx
I wondered how these best buds would do with Luna now in school and Pace going back to Kindergarten without her. I think they're gonna do just fine.



Love your dress and and necklaces. I am sure Luna and Pace will do good going to their different school. Love you.
ReplyDeleteCUTE dress! and it's great with that necklace. And this is such a great picture of Luna and Pace!
ReplyDelete