Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Travel~ Gran Canaria (Tenerife South), Spain


I love posting pictures of our travels. The problem is that I want to post them all. These aren't all of them, but shows you a good idea of how our trip was. It was a month ago already that we spent 10 days on the Island of Tenerife, Spain. It was great weather, but very, very touristy. If I had a choice, I don't think I would go back for that reason. However, it was just the break we needed of having 10 days with no phone and checking emails and amazing weather in April. We loved staying in an apartment where we could cook some of our meals and have access to a pool. Overall, it was a good getaway away and great to have time as a family since Richie has been traveling so much with work. 


this is what you call a free massage


he wanted blue and orange nails.






how could we forget to pack dental floss?
we finally found some at a Pharmacy. 5 euro later and hiding in a side street...it felt so good.






this is pace.










me and my girl


a morning hike up to the top



Monkey park. You can let the animals come to you and touch them.


a mommy and her baby



An hour bus ride to Santa Cruz and our breakfast

Finally, a market with food!



It's never too early for a glass wine. At this amazing and random (super crowded) Vino Stand on some street in Santa Cruz. It also served some interesting Tapas (little appetizers) but we just got the wine.   

Dinner at 'Tasca Casa Paco' the best Tapas in Los Cristianos. If you go to Los Christianos, make sure to make a reservation. Among their list of dishes, that are all cooked fresh (nothing is fried) are Black Rice Pudding, Eggplant and vegetable dish, Even some amazing mussels, octopus and shrimp dish....and I don't like shrimp. There, it was good. 


They all wanted more cheese.

Baraquitto (a Canary Island Coffee Specialty)









the flea market in Los Christianos. normally my favorite thing to do on vacation. prices were high and there was no produce or fruits to buy. we weren't impressed.



our dryer



he did it! then he wouldn't stop. 

I bought these shirts at Zara Kids (4 euro each)







No comments:

Post a Comment

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!