Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2014

4 Fun & Practical Ways to Style Faux leather leggings~a.k.a. rubber pants

Kids are in bed, honey is bed, and I'm posting pictures.

If you're like me then you like the idea of wearing Leather or faux leather leggings but might be afraid of coming off as an old cougar.  Yikes!
photo taken from here
If you don't want this sign radiating from your vibe, then here are some fun ways to style them that I think work well for us ladies in our 30's (and beyond). They are so comfortable! Luna likes to call them rubber pants. Lol!

I scored these pants for 10 euro two years ago. Most of the other items are all old pieces from my closet other than the Free People dress (for $30). These are all inexpensive outfits and reusing pieces from my closet!



Definitely for date night

My favorite and most comfortable way to wear them...
Add a cardigan and put on your comfortable shoes.











No comments:

Post a Comment

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!