Wearing this skirt makes me want to dance!
When Richie called me a ballerina, it reminded me of 'Gigi, God's Little Princess' books.
I love reading these to Luna before we go to bed. If you haven't read the books and you have a little girl, you might like them. The verse for the premise of 'Gigi, The Pink Ballerina' is Psalm 149:3.
photo taken from Amazon
This is a great skirt, but the first question that popped in my head when I tried it on was, "How do I wear it without looking too frumpy?" This is a hard challenge in the winter to spring season because it's still cold and you need to wear layers. Because the skirt is so full, the best thing in my opinion, is to wear something 'smaller' on top. You want to be able to see your waist.
#1: Wear with a Girly T-shirt tucked in
Rose earrings~ 2 euro for two pairs!
#2: Wear with a Cropped Sweater
![]() |
| Necklace~ 1 euro Cropped Sweater~ $30 (BCBG) |
Spring seems so close!! The birds are singing and there are some buds on the tree in our yard.
Makes me smile.
Makes me smile.
Psalm 149:3
Let them praise his name with dancing and make music to him with timbrel and harp.









No comments:
Post a Comment
My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!