It is the WEEKEND and I am very happy about that. I had a long week. I had an Endoscopy done on Monday and the kids have been sick on and off. Glad to finally relax. Results from the endoscopy...I have three ulcers and a very inflamed stomach. I had really bad reflux problems that came out of the blue Thanksgiving Weekend. Apparently the ulcers are from taking Ibuprofen for so long for my Migraines. I'm so glad to know this since I would pop Motrin like vitamins when I would get a headache. I stopped taking Triptans altogether too because that started triggering chest pain and panic attacks. I learned some good things at the doctor this week though. One, I need to sleep on my left side for the stomach acid problems. Left side closes whatever needs to be closed and laying on the right side opens it up. I think it's called the esophageal sphincter. Anyways, I've been trying this the past few nights and it works tremendously. The second thing is, to take an Ibuprofen suppository when I get a headache! This way the stomach doesn't have to digest it and it doesn't sit there in the belly. It supposed to work quicker this way. I still have yet to try it, but if it will protect my stomach I'll do it!
On to happier things....I'm still smiling and I'm crushing on pink, AND Richie and I have date night tonight.

On to happier things....I'm still smiling and I'm crushing on pink, AND Richie and I have date night tonight.
![]() |
| Free People Embroidered Top~ $30 Chunky Knit Pink Sweater from REI~ $45 Over the Knee Boots~ Goertz Outlet~ $75 |











No comments:
Post a Comment
My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!