Okay, so it's not a winter wonderland here. It is a winter wonderland where some of our friends and family are in the States, -30's with the wind chill. I don't miss that. Since we moved here in 2010 there's always a little snow by this time of year. This winter has been very mild. It has been in the 30's in December but nothing like back home. My cousin posted this on Youtube and I thought it was really funny. This video will give you the idea of how the weather is here. It's been about mid 50's this week and even sunny at times (woah). I'm sure it will get colder again before the winter is over. But in the meantime, I'll take the 50's!

Okay, kinda rubbing it in...
I walked out of the house wearing this the other day.
I only went to pick Luna and Pace up from Kindergarten, but I was very happy not to wear a coat.
Aztec print top~ Romeo & Juliet
Leopard hat~ H&M (old)
Red boots~ Land's End (old)
Here's our latest......
a little hike...pace and luna riding their bikes.
I haven't posted a video in a while. Here's Luna and Pace racing on their bikes.
The hill (vineyard) in front of our house.
a spinach quiche flop.

we got a basketball net for Christmas!
Pacey gelled his hair. on his own. in thick clumps.
i love feeling the squishy mud underneath my feet when i'm running.
i ran about 4.5 miles the other day, and can sense my body is getting more used to them.
I've been trying Chi running and the concepts are helping me get back into running from my injury! You can read my last post on it here.
I'm hoping i can maintain 4 miles throughout the winter and pick up my miles in the spring.
i've found her sleeping with her new mask on several nights in row.
a real princess.









I like the bike race between Luna and Pace, looks like Pace was disappointed he didn't win. He did very good. Love the other picture, Josiah with his long legs. Seen Elee at the ending of the race and the one of you and Richie. Missyou. Love you,
ReplyDelete