All that glitters is not gold, BUT this crazy, glittery, poncho top is! I know, it's kind of cheesy, but this top totally reminded me of that saying. Glittery and gold. It also reminds me of a Christmas Tree Skirt. Yikes. Could be good, could be bad. The pants are very comfortable and casual. I like that I can wear them around the house with a t-shirt. They are tight around the waist and other places...yeah, you know what I mean, so I try to wear them with a longer top when leaving the house. This poncho, works perfectly for that. I could wear this everydaaay.
Speaking of Christmas Tree Skirt, I'm seeing all the Christmas decorations available to buy at the stores already, like OBI and Hornbach (the Lowes and Home Depot of Germany). Are they for sale in the States too? I don't care either way honestly. It's good for people that want to plan ahead. I actually like all the Christmas stuff, and I'm really looking forward to the Christmas Markets.
Germany's Herbst (Autumn holiday) has already come and gone but I know in the States we still have Thanksgiving to celebrate.
Which reminds me...Thanksgiving is coming soon! We'll be traveling to Hamburg to visit some friends. They are German (she's American), so it will be fun to load up the van and bring all of the American food from our local Commissary and make a great American Thanksgiving Feast with them. It's about a five hour drive plus the traffic and stopping.
Glitter Top with leather binding~ ($17 on sale)
Free People Pull on Flare pant~($40 on sale)
similar pant here at Free People in but in corduroy
We didn't buy any pumpkins this year.
All these pumpkins are from our Garden!
The kids used their sidewalk chalk to paint faces on them. The rain washed them off one day and they got right back out there, painting on a face.
Pumpkin carving and caramel apple making
The idea of drilling into the pumpkin we saw on Pinterest/Facebook didn't work for us. We didn't have a plan and I tried drilling a stick figure making a soccer goal.



No comments:
Post a Comment
My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!