I had my German class on Tuesday. This is my one scheduled day of the week out of the house so it's fun to get a little dressed up. This is my sahm (stay at home mama) 'dressy' outfit, well, at least the pants are dressy. I'm on the fence with them. Richie detests them, but they are very comfortable...aaaand, they have pockets.
I found both the top and pants at Nordstrom Rack for about $31 total this summer. Nordstrom Rack is my favorito store back home (besides Marshall's and TJMaxx for homegood items). I can always find interesting clothing super cheap. I really like this top because the cutout detail is in an unusual spot. Normally it would show my armpit hair, but I shaved last weekend so I look well groomed. haha. Hey, gotta keep my man surprised.
It's so hard to get a full outfit shot.
dude. these pants have side pockets. i like my pockets.
Cutout Top~Piper brand $11
High rise Track Pant~ 'WAYF where are you from' brand~ $20
Leopard sling black wedge~Anne Klein~ last year $25 (on sale of course)
You can order the pants from Nordstrom here for 1/2 off
High rise Track Pant~ 'WAYF where are you from' brand~ $20
Leopard sling black wedge~Anne Klein~ last year $25 (on sale of course)
You can order the pants from Nordstrom here for 1/2 off




No comments:
Post a Comment
My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!