Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Our Wednesday~ A morning out with Grammy & Moni etc.

We are leaving for Italy today! We are driving there this time, so I cleaned the entire van yesterday~ the windows inside and out, vacuumed, wiped down the leather and treated the dirty spots, and wiped down all the tiny compartments. It looks fantastic and shiny. Grammy's been keeping up on all the laundry. I don't know how she does it but I'll turn around and there's all the laundry, folded up nicely on the couch. Grammy rocks! We are close to being ready for our nine hour road trip to Livorna, Italy! I'm looking forward to a week long binge on gelato, pasta, and ordering house wine by the liter. 

Yesterday, Grammy and I met my friend, Moni at Cafe Maldaner. It was Moni's birthday (well, several weeks ago) so we splurged with amazing coffee and homemade pastries. It's one of the historical cafe's in Wiesdaden, being open for over 150 years as a typical Viennese cafe. I'm not really sure what a typical Viennese cafe is supposed to be like, so I'll take their word for it.  I do know that everything I've tried from there is very tasty. 

I changed the settings on my camera to shoot in RAW yesterday. I tried it before but I'd get frustrated because one, the memory card would fill up too quick, and two, it would take forever to download. Yes. I'm very impatient. Shooting in anything other than RAW, my pictures end up blurry when I resize them. I'm going to stick with the RAW setting. They look so much better and I can enlarge them. I'll just have to get more memory cards I guess. Pacey's picture after his bath came out adorable. 

'Grammy Margalet' 
 Moni & me

 This is my favorite vest. I've had this baby since Highschool and purchased it second hand. I remember wearing it with a white button-up blouse and a black choker. So 90's. Richie makes fun of me jokes with me and calls it my 'Balki' vest. Remember Balki from Perfect Strangers?


fresh. 


ha. my favorite. 

 We found Luna like this last night. 

3 comments:

  1. Balki was hot. So are you. Have a great time in Livorna! Ciao, bella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok - How darling are YOU?! Love the gorgeous vest, and the snaps of your sweet family are just too cute! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!