This Saturday was our 6th Annual Balls of Fury Ping Pong Tournament!
It was a great time! We had about 40 people come, and just over 20 people play in the Tournament with two Ping Pong tables, Richie's beer on tap, and lots of laughs. My cheeks hurt from laughing so hard at people's costumes.
Thanks to our friend, Dave, we had a huge speaker for the music. Can't have a party without great music!
We were thankful for the amazing weather for late September. The temperature was in the high 60's or low 70's and we had no rain.
While we were setting up I blew the fuse trying to plug in the crockpot. You would think after three years of living here that I'd know whether an appliance needs an adapter or the transformer. It was the first time it happened to me so I was a little shooken up with the smell and pop of it. Brings me back to the computer catching on fire. So, no more crockpot. Thanks Daniela for joking about it, and lightening my mood, calming my nerves and for helping me set up. Our friends rock.
The flash on my camera stopped working so I have only a few pictures from early in the night. I was hoping that it would be like most times and be an operator error. I searched online today in hopes that I could fix it, but I think it's broken. I can't raise the built in flash at all and I get an 'Error 05' message. I tried calling Canon and they said I need to send it in for repair. Schade!
SO. MUCH. FUN.
Richie's grandma was here too. Grandma gets the award for the longest distance traveled.....New York!
Luna wanted to dress up too and have a big heart painted on her eye.
minus the hat and the combat boots, that's my navy uniform but with the maternity skirt.
The Winners of this years tournament
1st place~ Alfred a.k.a Clown (in the back), 2nd place~ Daniel a.k.a Joker, 3rd place~PJ a.k.a. Cesear
This was the first year that Richie didn't place in the tournament, so I'm sure he'll be practicing for next year. He came in 4th place. ;)
Winnings get split to the three highest players. This year we had the biggest pot!
30 euro went to the 1st place winner and 15 euro to the 2nd and 3rd place.
Congratulations guys!













Your outfits are always the FUNNIEST!!! So sad to miss it! <3
ReplyDeleteawe! it's fun to see what outfits we can throw together from our costume bins. haha. i miss you guys! can we meet again soon? :) xoxo
DeleteOh my gosh, this is hilarious! Richie's costume is great. How are ya'll gonna top this next year? You made a GREAT Lady Gaga!!! LOVE IT! Your body looked perfect in that purple spandex, don't know how you dot it girrrrrrl. And your house is beautiful! Looks like you have a lot of room outside!
ReplyDeletethanks laura! we had so much fun. it was fun the first few years when we had a party just with the size of our family. remember the broom? hahaha. miss you sis!
DeleteMaggie....you guys are the coolest people EVER. I'm serious! I'm priveledged to say "I know you". LOL That looked like a RIOT. And I have to say that if that was your garage, it's bigger than my house. WOW!!! Is your house that big too? It looks like you guys have a great life there in Germany. Are you staying there or are you planning on coming back here at all? Hope so. Love and miss you guys. Nancy
ReplyDelete.
Nancy!! So cool to get a message from you! You are hilarious! We love it here but I'm afraid they're gonna kick us out. ha. Love you!!!
Delete