Luna lost her first tooth!
Just in time before Kindergarten started up for the year. This year she is a 'pre-school' kid. 'Vorschulkind' in German. Here in Germany, preschool is acutally Kindergarten and Kindergarten is Preschool. Talk about confusing! But when you really think about it, I think the German's have it right with this. Preschool is the year before you go to shcool and that makes logical sense. Unlike so many other things that don't make sense. For example, paying at least 14 cents a minute to call a customer service (even if it's with your own phone company), getting approval through the Rathaus (local administration office) for your baby's name after they are born, going through a traffic signal on a yellow light that turns green and not red.
Josiah has been enjoying taking photos. He captured this shot! One of my favorites.
One proud girl!
First day of Kindergarten (Monday)
Pace cried on Monday when I was dropping him off. He has a new classroom. He's with the big kids now! Luckily, I was able to stay for about 45 minutes and then he went off to the breakfast room. He was okay when I mentioned he'd be eating with the big kids and gets to pour his own drink. 



No comments:
Post a Comment
My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!