Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

The Wedding~Reunited

Friday night~


The song "Reunited" by Peaches & Herb definitely comes to mind when I think of the last few weeks being reunited with my family for my Dad and Deb's wedding....so. much. fun! The fab five back together! I think it has been four years since my siblings and I have all been together? AND with all of our kids!

In order of age.....(day before the wedding)


One of the few pictures with 'the' shoes. They still look fashionable, but I feel like an Amazon woman in them.



Saturday~

They did it! They got hitched! 

We are so happy for them! The official pictures haven't come in yet, but these are a few of what I have. Can't wait to get the pictures, especially with all the grandkids!

My brother, Andy and I were very honored to sing for them.  One look at Deb's face though and I got all choked up.  It was so hard to sing as Dad and Debra were walking down the steps to where they would say their vows to each other. She was my midwife and was there when Luna and Pace were born. She has a special place in my heart. Her and my dad are both widow(ers) and their coming together is a huge blessing to all of us. They are so happy, and we couldn't be more thrilled for them. 

Their wedding was beautiful and small but we made lots of big memories. It was so nice to have it at Chad and Laura's house. It was a beautiful location, with the forest in the background and the sun setting. 


Deb's kids!
Now our family is even bigger! They are awesome! Looking forward to getting to know them better through the years. Next year HERE for Oktoberfest in Germany??? Jayne, I promise not to wear shoes with heels! lolol. 


All of us~ The Spouses/friend picture ~(minus the 20 grandkids)!!!!
I wish someone had told me to take off the frickin' hat for the picture. Sorry Richie. It was a little in the way.


It was my man's birthday the day of the wedding. We sang happy birthday to him in the morning and our friend bought a cake from Wegman's. Thanks Brea!


Decorations all along the balcony




My Brother-in-law works at the White House, the big one... in D.C. ;) , so we had Presidential M&M's, and Hersey kisses as favors. 


Chefs from the Presidential Food Service at the White House~ John and Anthony.
They prepared the food that was provided by Spike's family (from the Food Network).

We had gourmet burgers and fries from the Good Stuff Eatery.
Yum! I wish I had taken some pictures of the food. 


The Brides Bouquet!
A lollipop for all the granddaughters.
My sister in law, Amy made this! What a cool idea!


Dad and Deb's best friends (who were in their first weddings)


Our little...


....crazy family.



"I do"

Each of the kids gave them a sunflower. Seven total. What a great number!

taken by Stephy

taken by Stephy


(part of their vows)

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord. "plans to prosper you and not harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future."

1 comment:

  1. Your family is the best! Looks like such a wonderful celebration for two very special people! Wishing your Dad & Deb all the happiness ever!

    ReplyDelete

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!