Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Outfit Post~ Seersucker Stripes & Pockets

Richie's 3/4 pants are from Burlington Coat
Factory...of all places. ;)

We recently returned from our trip to Virginia and are finally adjusted back to our schedule. It only took an entire week to get back on track. Our time there was amazing catching up with family and old friends.  Of course, there was the occasional trip to the outlet mall 10 mintues from my sister's house. 

I have to say, Burlington Coat Factory is highly underrated. If you're wondering, they sell more than just coats. 

I remember shopping there when we were living in Michigan. I got Richie's three-quarter pants there four years ago that I couldn't find anywhere else (3/4 pant sounds so much better than 'capris' for men). 

If you're looking for a great deal, you can find some inexpensive brand name items at a discount price, similar to that of TjMaxx or Marshall's.  I got many great clothes there this past trip. I even got the boys all of their back-to-school shirts from there.



One of the items I bought from there this past trip was this dress. I love the fabric of seersucker because it's so lightweight. Unfortunately for me,  it's hard to find the perfect dress made out of it because it can be really preppy. I think a spaghetti strap smock dress that bells out, would be perfect for seersucker which would be more of my style. 

So, what made me buy this dress? 

One, it was 90% off and only $10 (normally a $100 dress).
Two, I absolutely love the huge deep pockets! 



Minnetonka fringe sandals~ Nordstrom Rack : ($20 last summer)
Jessica Simpson dress~ Burlington Coat Factory:  ($10)

If you have a Burlington Coat Factory near you,  check it out! You might find some great deals!

3 comments:

  1. Don't you listen to their jingle?
    I got it at the Factory...the Burlington Coat Factory. We're more than just coats. Now that jingle will be in my head ALL night and I haven't heard it in at least three years.
    Love the dress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! and oh my gosh yes!!!!! i do remember that song! how funny! catchy little song. but if you only see the sign...you'd be like, "coat factory? eek!" haha. love all the things i got from there.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE that dress on you, especially with the red lipstick! Definite win AND bargain. You must've gotten that after we left for NOLA, huh?

    ReplyDelete

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!