I've been on a mission this past week. I've been going through my wardrobe and finding things that I know I'm not going to wear anymore or use. I've listed at least 15 things on Ebay so far and trying to set aside some things for our Yard Sale at the end of the month. We're trying to earn money to head back to the States for my parents wedding. I was excited that I sold $50 in an auction this week and Richie said, "That's great, now you only have to do that 70 more times!"
Ugh. Nothing like being inflated by pure logic.
Although it stinks to have to part with these super groovy pants, this momma just can't suck it in the entire day. I need to be comfortable!
Neiman Marcus~ Authentic Vintage HIGH Waist pants



No comments:
Post a Comment
My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!