Since he's started Kindergarten he's a napper once again! I stopped putting him down for naps when he wasn't going to sleep at night. Now that he's in Kindergarten though, he'll fall asleep anywhere. His brain is working overtime trying to learn a new language.
The cool thing is, a teacher told me today that he said, "Das ist meine Jacke" in perfect German!
He's been in Kindergarten for a month. I'm amazed at how fast they learn! It helps having a big sister in Kindergarten and being exposed to it so much before starting. but. wow.
I was looking through my photos and realized I had a few pictures of him passing out this past month from complete exhaustion after Kindergarten. Brain stimulation overload!
I finally got him on video falling asleep. He normally plays with the tag of his green 'leet' but he was so tired. This is him after a day at Kindergarten...his brain is working so hard in class!

Cute, cute, cute! I only wish I could see the video! Can you email it or email a link?
ReplyDeleteThe video of Pace falling asleep is so cute.
ReplyDeleteThe video of Pace sleeping is so cute.
ReplyDelete