I haven't written on here in about a month!! It's been a whirlwind the past few weeks. Since my last post, we've been to Sicily, Pace started Kindergarten (German Preschool), Papa Dave and Oma Deb arrived, Luna got her ears pierced, Luna turned 5, and we went to Paris! Richie was gone for a week before my dad arrived. He came home for two nights and then left again for another two weeks. He gets home this Saturday, the day before my parents leave, so at least we'll have one night together.
Here are some fun pictures of Pacey's first day at Kindergarten. The first two days he was there for one hour and I stayed with him. The next two days it was for one hour without me. He did so well! The following week (last week) he did a couple hours on his own and now is doing 3 hours on his own, so he goes from 9-12. I kiss him goodbye and he doesn't look back. He didn't cry once. He would come with me everyday to drop Luna off the past year and a half, so he already had the desire and excitement to finally be able to stay. One part of me, feels like three is so young to start going to school, but it's a great way for him to learn the language with no inhibitions. I love the program they have at their Kindergarten.
In his class, they sit and have breakfast together at 9. Eggs, cheeses, vegetables, salami, and brotchen. Then they play for a while and sit and have circle time with singing or a story. Around 11 o'clock they go outside and play even it's wet or cold. Kids are required to have Rain Pants and Rain Boots so that they can go outside everyday. Another thing to add to my list of things I love about Germany!
Here are some fun pictures of Pacey's first day at Kindergarten. The first two days he was there for one hour and I stayed with him. The next two days it was for one hour without me. He did so well! The following week (last week) he did a couple hours on his own and now is doing 3 hours on his own, so he goes from 9-12. I kiss him goodbye and he doesn't look back. He didn't cry once. He would come with me everyday to drop Luna off the past year and a half, so he already had the desire and excitement to finally be able to stay. One part of me, feels like three is so young to start going to school, but it's a great way for him to learn the language with no inhibitions. I love the program they have at their Kindergarten.
In his class, they sit and have breakfast together at 9. Eggs, cheeses, vegetables, salami, and brotchen. Then they play for a while and sit and have circle time with singing or a story. Around 11 o'clock they go outside and play even it's wet or cold. Kids are required to have Rain Pants and Rain Boots so that they can go outside everyday. Another thing to add to my list of things I love about Germany!
Here is our Big Boy's first day.....
He's ready! THE typical scrunch nose Pacey look...
In front of the school gate
In the sand box...
he played with this the entire time while he was outside



No comments:
Post a Comment
My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!