Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tickets are purchased!

to Paris!!! We are going by train!

 My dad and Deb are coming from States for two and a half weeks in April. They will be here for Luna's 5th birthday. Richie will be away for work, but we will be taking the two older boys to Paris with us! I'm really looking forward to it! Now on the hunt for the perfect place to stay. We want to hit the Louvre, Monets Gardens (which is about an hour outside of Paris) and Versailles. Elee mentioned wanting to eat at the Eiffel Tower. I'm looking into that but I think it will be pretty expensive.

I haven't made crepes in f-o-r-e-v-e-r but I did tonight. I threw it together as an easy meal...in honor of Paris! Just kidding. My brain doesn't work like that. I just happened to make crepes tonight. And I rolled them, not quartered them, and burnt them. I wish I was a multi-tasker! But hey, it's still a crepe. The German sausages were great dipped in spicy mustard. 


the eggs seemed real authentic with a feather still on it

Josiah wanted to relax in the bath since he has Tera Nova testing at school this week. We cut up some cucumber at dinner and he took it to the bath for his eyes. He had two, but by the time I got up there, one was eaten and the other had bite marks. 

From the weekend

New hair cut from the weekend from Mommy-Cut-It. It's nice to save some $$.

Did i tell you he loves his pockets? smile.

Last week was so beautiful. 
We ate outside on friday, planted some flowers, and started some plants from seeds.



1 comment:

  1. The pic & story of Josiah + the cucumbers made me LOL! And YAY for Paris!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!