Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

My latest health product~Moringa

I didn't hear of Moringa until my cousin, Suze, told me about it. I bought mine on Amazon and even got it in a ziplock bag that was leaking! Yay! You get what you pay for I guess. Since, I'm pinching my pennies, I'm not even bothering returning the package. I'm going to use it anyways. It seriously sounds like a miracle herb after hearing so many success stories from reviews on Amazon, and online forums I've bumped into. You can read my cousin's latest blog post here at the Daily Vibrant. It's the March 20th post. For some reason, it wouldn't let me put in the exact blog post. Anyways, she lists some really cool results that her and her family have had from it. She likes it so much she started selling it!

With my foot pain, lack of energy, and just bad memory, I thought I'd give it a try. I'm always skeptical about things, but when it comes to herbs, I'm all for it. It's 100% natural.  And it better work since I bought two, 2 pound bags of the stuff (forgot I had one already in my cart)!! It actually resembles and tastes a little like Hemp Protein powder if you have tried that.

I really hope this works. I really want my foot pain to away, and apparently, Moringa leaves can act as an anti-inflammatory. I don't want to take Ibuprofen everyday. I can't afford going to Physical Therapy every week. 

I heard it's good to get rid of migraines too. Ooooh....I'm so hopeful. This morning is my first morning taking it. Is it too good to be true? I hope not. And it's worked for a lot of people. God has created all these amazing plants for our use and consumption. So I will hope. 

I have a short clip and a long clip for you depending on what you have time for....If you have time, watch them both!

A short clip with Dr. Oz



A long clip



1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you talked to Suze ....so I will assume it was ok I suggested it . I truley can't wait to stat it myself . Good luck with it

    ReplyDelete

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!