Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Raynaud's Disease & El Naturalista Bootie

I like Ebay.

After paying for shipping, I got these for half the price, and brand new!! Many of El Naturalista's shoes have recycled synthetic rubber soles. I've tried them on in stores and liked them, but they were too expensive.

These feel amazing on my aching feet.  I can walk around in them easily. I've been wearing my many- years- old Clark Privo shoes lately because they are flat and somewhat comfortable on my feet, but Richie can't stand them (they look like the slip on Sketchers).  My suede- fringe Minnetonka booties are great because there is no heal and they are very comfortable. But I can't wear them in the cold though, or in the rain. When I get cold, a couple of my fingers and toes turn white, numb, and tingly. This first (noticeably) happened around October, when I was in the grocery store in the cold section. I had something close to a panic attack and had to leave all my things with Richie and head out to the van. My stupid Raynaud's Disease!! (fist pumping in the air). lol. Now that I know what it is, I don't panic anymore, it's just a nuisance.

Wool lined
Soft rubber sole
Stylish
Love the color
Removable inserts so I can wear the ones that were made for feet

....oh so happy with this purchase. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!