Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day & Mending a broken heart

Luna and Pace played dress up. 


I spent much of the afternoon mending Elee's 'whitey'. He had this blanket since he was a baby (I picked out the fabric and Grandma Margaret sewed it.) The other night, he stuck it up to a light bulb and put a hole in it. He was very heart~ broken over it. I told him I would make it better, so this is how I fixed it. I used a special fabric pen to write with. 

Psalm 147:3 
He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.


He likes it!

He loves it!

Elee took this picture for us.
Richie got me some roses and one for Luna. He got her a box of Ritter chocolates, and got me a box with all different kids. He even let me take a nibble out of each one and not eat the whole thing. 

4 comments:

  1. Elee's special "taco" blanket as I called it! We used to roll him up in it so he would be well swaddled and sleep so well! What a great way to patch it! :)

    Luna and Pacey...so funny. Tell Luna I read "Cinderella" to my class the other day and I thought of her when I did! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, the taco roll! He still loves his Whitey, and his cow cow. awe, she loves cinderella!

      Delete
  2. Love what you did to Elee blanket, Pace and Luna look so cute and Elee loving his blanket all fixed and of course you getting Roses and also Luna. Love You.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! he absolutely loved it! yes, pacey and luna....what a pair. haha.

      Delete

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!