Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Clean hands, Fish-sticks, & a Migraine

Oh my goodness! I had a migraine from Saturday night until Sunday. I should've known something was up when I woke up super dizzy, got out of bed, and almost fell over on Saturday morning. I woke up with my head still pounding away on Sunday morning. Fasching and migraines don't work well together. The stupid, oh yes, it was stupid that day....Fasching parade started in front of our house around noon on Sunday. The boom boom music started playing right outside my bedroom window for about an hour. Niiiiice. It hurt my head so bad I started crying.  Thankfully I found some earplugs which were so conveniently stored in my bed side table (who doesn't have a pair of these on hand?), then watched Josiah play Just Dance 4 on the Wii until I could fall back asleep. Richie took the younger three to the parade.  I slept the entire day away, and woke up about 5 or 6 PM.  So thankful that my migraine went away with no 'migraine' meds, although I did take something to help me sleep it off. The medicines (Triptans) have been causing panic attacks, chest pain, and left arm pain and numbness. No thanks. I think I need to go back to the doctor to try something else. 


Pace was sooo excited to show me his clean hands the other day. He had chocolate all over! He didn't think to wash his face.  It's the hands he loves washing. After washing his hands, he ran up to me with a huge smile on his face to show me what a good job he did. Then he touched his face. Back to washing again...this time with mommy. I loved his excitement of how clean he thought he was. I just love these kind of moments period. 




 this look he gives me.....man!

he was not posing.

savin' it for later


Luna had her hair curly like this today. She loves having braids in her hair and then taking them out so it's curly. A lot of people have told me she reminds them of Merida, the character in Brave. Her personality is a fit for sure and when her hair is all wispy and curly and bouncy around her face she totally is.

My favorite conversation of today (while tucking Luna into bed):
Luna: "When I have a puppy I'll name it Bear."
Mommy: "Skylar has a puppy named Bear. You have so many creative names for your all your animals like, 'whochawhatchadonala' (something like this). What about those names?"
Luna: "Okay. I'll name it Fish-sticks."

I'm still laughing.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad Pacey is a choco-holic, too! I see "little Richie" there! Love, love, love it! Luna's hair is so cute like that! Yes, she does remind me of Merida, too!
    Sorry that you had a migraine. Glad it was on the weekend and Richie can take charge and let you rest. :) LOVE and KISSES to everyone! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blogs, Love Pace nice clean hands, he did a good job is washing. Love all your pictures. I took the family album book up to my cousin's and the aids all said what BEAUTIFUL children. I agree with them. Love you, miss you.

    ReplyDelete

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!