Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

Random things and My Mommy Morning

I didn't go to story time at the library today (edit: yesterday). Instead, I tackled this.....

 and ironed some clothes.

We still have our Christmas tree up. When it's snowing outside it's perfect. The kids say, "It's Christmas time!!!" even though it's the middle of February. As long as there is snow on the ground, it really does feel like Christmas. It snowed on Tuesday, and again today. Christmas all year round baby. I just hate to put the tree up for two weeks and not enjoy it. We are definitely enjoying it. Maybe we could take the ornaments off and hang eggs from it for Easter....



My favorite quote from two days ago:
After praying with Luna and tucking her into bed with lots of kisses, I started to walk out of her Bedroom.  She said, "Mom, you're beautiful... on the inside."
It's amazing that little kids really do listen to what you tell them. I hope she always knows and feels that she is beautiful on the inside, and that it's more important than all the outward beauty in the world.


This was this morning....I love Friday mornings because I know we have the entire weekend ahead of us.

totally posing





just before leaving for Kindergarten. 

oatmeal for lunch. my girl. ;) 

11 comments:

  1. I love the Easter egg tree idea! How fun.

    And I have a similar pile of laundry myself. Ick!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen! I got butterflies for the tree...all i need to do is find some Peeps and hang the eggs. ;) The laundry is never ending isn't it?!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys go to story hour? My kids miss it but parking is SO bad. We stopped going after I drove around for 30 minutes looking for a spot :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl! I went the first time a couple weeks ago, and plan to go a few more times before Pace starts Kindergarten in April. The parking does suck! We could meet there one day. One of the new lady's that runs it is awesome!

      Delete
  4. Okay, now I don't want to hear anything more from Richie about my Christmas tree-fetish! lol! (now I don't feel so badly about having my skinny tree still up!No lights and decorations, tho!).
    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh man....he laughed when i took the ornaments off the tree, THEN moved the tree's location to the kitchen. it will look cool when all done. ;)

      Delete
  5. I still have the candle lights in the windows yet, I hated to take my tree down. Love the pictures of Pace and Luna.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could just hear Luna saying something she learned from her mom, "Don't take my picture, don't take my picture..." :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLOL! Oh carri! i love you! I sure hope to see you this summer! xxx

      Delete

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!