Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Outfit Post~Layering a Summer Dress!


 Remember me mentioning in my last post that it would be fun to keep the tree up for Easter? Not only did I take the Christmas ornaments off the tree this past weekend, I moved the tree to the kitchen! Haha. First time to ever decorate it for Easter, but not the first time that it stayed up until Easter. I picked up the Butterflies for only 6 euro for 12 butterflies. Perfect for Spring.  I bought some plastic eggs and some chocolate bears (peeps) to hang from the tree, when I find some time. I'll make sure to post some pictures when it's all completed. 
At Josiah's request, we did an experiment with the chocolate bear peep. They really do get big in the microwave!









Mix up your summer and winter wardrobe without buying anything new!!
I haven't done an outfit post in a while. This is an outfit I really like and feel comfortable in. The thing I like about it, is that all the pieces are versatile. I wear the thermal crop top with jeans or pants all the time, and the dress is a summer tank dress that I wear by itself. I like the thermal layered over the dress for winter (looks great with all the tiers). I bought all of the pieces over a year ago, so this is a fun way to show how you can mix and match your summer and winter wardrobes without having to buy anything new. 


 it twirls!!!


Free People Tie-Dye dress~ $50!! (on super sale)
Free People Thermal Top~ about $25 (Ebay)
Pashima Scarf~ $10 (bought this in Israel)
Anne Klein boots~ $30!! (end of year clearance last year)
Slouch knit hat~ under $10 Peek & Cloppenburg
Leg warmers~ (were a gift)

Complete outfit for $125!! It might seem like a lot of money now that I add it up, but that includes the boots, hat and scarf! Pretty good deal! 



3 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit! Love the tree now has butterflies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is very cute and at my doctor's office they keep their tree up and put different things on it for the time of the year. I like the butterflies on the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always look fabulous. <3

    ReplyDelete

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!