Finally, my hot pink towels came in the mail from Kohl's. It took over a month! They were only $2.99. I was waiting for them to write this post so I could show how it matches the curtains for our guest bathroom. In both bathrooms I used tension rods to install the curtains. The walls are tile from the floor to the ceiling and we didn't want to drill any holes. My favorite tension rod is the one I bought at OBI here in Germany (the first few pictures). It was more expensive, but in the long run, is better quality and has a nice look to it.
Velvet curtain with silver painted Damask from MOOD fabrics.
The windows open at the top at an angle. I made them a little shorter so there'd be room to open the window. Maybe they are too short? At least it keeps anyone from seeing us shower. It looks pretty cool to me.
Luna's handiwork with the scraps. She had fun working with me and decorating daddy's bathroom door. We left it on for about a week. Now only one scrap of the material and the artwork with orange marker on it remains. I like it when artwork is taped all over the house.
Chenille Damask fabric from MOOD fabrics.
I love this fabric and I like how the curtains turned out. It would be better used in a larger window. This window is very small but we needed a curtain here for when we have guests over...you can totally see someone standing at the toilet peeing without the curtain. The towel matches great., although the color looks a bit off from the picture. I would also like to get black hand towels as well...but I'm in no rush. I'm digging the hot pink. .jpg)
.jpg)




Nice!! Love the curtains and the towel! Looks great! Love the pictures taped up, too! I still have Luna, Pace and Elee's they did when they were at our house still taped up by the computer! Although, Papa Richard JUST asked me a couple of weeks ago where they came from...sure glad Richie didn't get his sense from him...
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOU!!
Thanks rox! we left the artwork up for about a week, now we just have a little bit left there. I really would love the next time that you come out, to do the kids 'school work scrapbooks' with me. we can choose their favorite or my favorite pieces put it in a book...throw the rest away. josiah was bragging the other day to elee how i have a file of his saved school work. hahah. made me think of it.
DeleteI was actually hoping to see some of the "play-quietly-and-you-don't-have-to-take-a-nap" pictures! :) lol!
ReplyDeleteOMGoodness! that's too funny! hahaa.
Delete