I'm supposed to be packing right now. We leave for Belgium in one hour or so? I have to pack everyone's things so I have a lot to do. Richie is changing the oil on our van at the moment. I love my handyman. He can literally do anything around the house.
I de-activated my Facebook account. Not for forever, just for the two weeks that the kids are out of school. I wanted to make sure that I can stick to this...my Christmas list ; to slow down and hang with the kids. So far, it's been great. I have not been on the computer much at all and I've really noticed all the free time I have!
This was all I did on Christmas day and the next two days. I finished it! With the boys help. Occasionally they would come in the kitchen and add a piece and then go on their merry way. I let them do the last few pieces which always feels great; that last piece especially.
Luna broke her lovely 'Wedding Fund' bank this morning. She was carrying it around yesterday and our friends thought it was so cute that they put money in it. It was so funny! Luna was very excited to add money to her Wedding Fund. Papa Richard.....can you find another one like this? You got it for her at the Christmas Tree store.
I really want to hit up at least one fabric store while in Belgium. Most of the fabric I like from MOOD fabrics in NY is actually from Belgium. We'll see if we have time with all the micro brews and we are going to. The curtains are done by the way! I'm waiting on my matching hot pink towels before I post the pictures. ;)
Have a Happy New Year!!! See you in 2013!!!
I de-activated my Facebook account. Not for forever, just for the two weeks that the kids are out of school. I wanted to make sure that I can stick to this...my Christmas list ; to slow down and hang with the kids. So far, it's been great. I have not been on the computer much at all and I've really noticed all the free time I have!
This was all I did on Christmas day and the next two days. I finished it! With the boys help. Occasionally they would come in the kitchen and add a piece and then go on their merry way. I let them do the last few pieces which always feels great; that last piece especially.
We had our dear friends, Stefan, Selma and Etan came over yesterday for some amazing authentic tacos. We love making tacos and making the tortillas with our hand press! It was awesome. Awesome time, awesome food, and we even got to squeeze in a game of Blokus! One of my favorite board games.
Elee hurt his foot too so I ended up taking him to the ER around 5:30. No broken bones. Yay! Just ice it and raise it.
Luna broke her lovely 'Wedding Fund' bank this morning. She was carrying it around yesterday and our friends thought it was so cute that they put money in it. It was so funny! Luna was very excited to add money to her Wedding Fund. Papa Richard.....can you find another one like this? You got it for her at the Christmas Tree store.
I really want to hit up at least one fabric store while in Belgium. Most of the fabric I like from MOOD fabrics in NY is actually from Belgium. We'll see if we have time with all the micro brews and we are going to. The curtains are done by the way! I'm waiting on my matching hot pink towels before I post the pictures. ;)
Have a Happy New Year!!! See you in 2013!!!
Papa will look for another one! We don't want her to be broke for her wedding! lol! Have a great time in Belgium! Can't wait to see pics!
ReplyDeleteThe snow here is like it was when we visited you 2 years ago! It is deep and doesn't seem to stop! It is pretty, tho!
WOW! awesome about the snow. the kids would love it. we had a short bout of it, but i'm sure we'll get more. Hope he can find one like it from the Christmas Tree store. It's so cool!
DeleteThe Wedding Fund is so funny (but sad that it broke!) What's going on in Belgium? Enjoy your trip--can't wait to see the pics! XO
ReplyDelete