Before
After
I really like my new do!! It was a surprise to Richie. He knew I was getting it done, but I didn't tell him what I wanted to do. I mentioned completely bleaching it, but he didn't like that idea too much. He told me to stick to one color. Ha. Yeah, right. I told the guy doing my hair that I wanted to go dark again, and then do only the tips red. The color turned out just like I wanted. And he did a really fun job on the cut. Richie and the kids were pleasantly surprised. The boys shouted, "I like your hair" before they could even get the door open to let me in when I came home. Luna wants color in her hair now too. Oh no!! Hahaha.
I like this look because it will be easier to maintain. My natural roots are still dark so it won't be as noticeable when they come in. Also, when the color fades out it will be pinkish/blonde (not bad). But when it does start looking bad, the ends can gradually be cut off.
So pleased with it.
Love it Maggie!
ReplyDeleteCute!
ReplyDelete