Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

An Outfit Post & our First Snow!

It snowed and it stayed!!! 

 I know I said I was on the fence about outfit posts. A few people sent me messages saying they liked them. Thanks for you guys who sent me messages or who called me and just encouraged me with your words. One option I was thinking of, is to do it only when I can blog it in 10 minutes or less so that it doesn't jeopardize the time spent with my family. That includes picture taking time.

First snow...new fire engine red hair do...warm coffee...and a simple and super cheap outfit for winter.
Nine West Suede lace up boots~ 15 years + old (orignally paid $15)
Knee high socks~ Marshall's (last year..around $7)
Ribbed Free People Sweater Tights~ Loehmann's  (paid only $5 or so..really old)
United Colors of Benneton Sweater Dress~ (last year $30)
Fingerless Gloves from Urban Outfitters (4 years old paid only $5)
Leopard Hat from H&M (last year $12)
Velvet Foral Fossil Coat (last year $98)

TOTAL COST FOR THIS WINTER OUTFIT INCLUDING BOOTS & COAT: $172.00. The original cost of this cost was twice as much as that!

A little more than the couch I bought a few weeks ago! Haha. But still, all these pieces are worn over and over again. I have a hole in my fingerless gloves that I need to mend real soon too.

Cool guys...I'm not sure how well pacey can see with that hat on. But he sure looks confident & cool with his arms just a swingin'!  Hahaha.

2 comments:

  1. Hey...is that Papa Richard's fur hat that daddy "stole" that Pace is wearing? Funny!!! He's got the "swag" down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! You knock it out of the ballpark with style!

    ReplyDelete

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!