Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Should I keep these? A post just for fun.

....because I have no huge chunk of time to devote writing something with substance at the moment.


I took these pictures so I could sell these Jeffrey Campbell's on Ebay. 
They are size 9 and I normally wear size 8.5 so they are a half size too big. The last thing I need is to slip with these bad boys on. They are pretty comfortable though.

Now, after looking at the pictures I'm having second thoughts.

I got these on sale last Spring. These are normally $250 (at least) and I got them for $68. 

  I just put them up on Ebay to sell, but I'm thinking of canceling it. What do you think? Should I sell them, or keep them? 



7 comments:

  1. hehe I do the same thing every year with a pair of Frye cowboy boots- i've had them for over 10 years and I have tried to ebay them about 5 times, but then I clean them up to take pictures, and am reminded how awesome the boots are, then wear them for the rest of the season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! that's so funny! don't get rid of Frye cowboy boots! you can always find a nice skirt to wear with those i bet!

      Delete
  2. I would break my neck.
    I say keep them. If you don't wear them again for the next six months, then sell them. I'm all about getting rid of things you don't truly need/want.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! they actually aren't too high, the platform makes them high so they are definitely walkable. i can't stand stilettos that put your heel way up in the air. good idea if i have them and haven't worn em, i'll definitely sell.
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. My bunion hurts just looking at them! lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would keep them, but depends if you will wear them around or not!
    http://lesimplyclassy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!