Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Happy Birthday Elee!

Elee is 8 today! 

We had a birthday party for him last week so it wouldn't be over Thanksgiving weekend. He had a few friends over and we played Bingo and had a pinata, and played some other games. The funny thing was, the boys loved the Bingo game! They were so quiet too, listening to the numbers being called and checking off their squares  Of course we had cool prizes so they were so excited to win! It will definitely be on our list of things to play for Birthday parties in the future. A room of eight,  8-10 year old boys being quiet? Wow. So I bought a real Bingo game for $12 on Black Friday. It will be used. Haha.

Today we made him breakfast in bed. He absolutely loved it. It was on his birthday wish list. As well as an hour long back rub, an Ipod, and a pet fish. The back rub will come tomorrow or Monday night when we all sit down to watch the movie, 'Brave'. We just got in the mail and I'm so we are all excited to watch it! We caved in. We finally bought him a fish too.

We are having our Thanksgiving meal tomorrow with some friends from church. Our church this year thought it would be neat to have a few hosts, and then people sign up to come to the host houses. I love that idea. It will feel a little more like a real family Thanksgiving. So anyways, today I was busy getting ready for that.

It was really nice to be able to go out to dinner tonight. I was done in the kitchen. Elee wanted schnitzel for his birthday so we took him to a place in our town, the Baumstammhaus. Great food and atmosphere for the price.

Birthday Party






Today!!! Elee's birthday morning breakast!


his new pets

Elee's birthday dinner....schnitzel!









No comments:

Post a Comment

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!