Friday~
Friday morning Pacey was up early and wanted to walk the boys to the bus stop. So we walked them there together. He put on Debbie's boots all by himself (she stayed the night because we went to see Malcomb Holcomb play the night before. We are so thankful for her and her sisters who have faithfully watched our kids for night outs since we moved here. It's hard when you're far from home and have no family nearby.)
Friday night we got pizza from our local pizza place. This is the house specialty...lots of fresh cut garlic and tomatos, with pepperoni. So good. So good. And a little spicy.
We splurged and drank pop. The kids were so excited.
We took our pizza and ate on the Rhine River. It was such a beautiful and warm fall day!!
Saturday~
We met up with some friends at an Apple Orchard. The guys got 30 liters of fresh apple juice to make some Hard Cider & we took some family pictures.
"Cheese"
i love this....
Our besties.....The Bruce's...
us....waiting for the kids to round up from running around...
"Be still....smile...pretend you're having fun"
doing great kids, just 10 more....
josiah's face....priceless.
one more time.
this. is. us.
this. is. us.
everyone with their tongues out or mouths open...except the two first~borns of course.
After the Apple Orchard we went home and ordered some food to go from 'Die Post' just four houses down from us. Since it was a large order they let us borrow their platter and dishes. Only in a small town in Germany.....AND , Daniela and I and their old family friend that came with us got treated to a sparking wine with mint in it...x2. It was so good! It's so fun to be a local somewhere, where people know you and you know them. Sometimes. lol.
He decided to get into my concealer and use it as 'dede' (lipstick/chapstick).
Sunday~
We drove to church separately on Sunday because I helped lead worship. The day was going great...got to be around friends, it was a gorgeous 70 degrees outside. I filled Richie's car with gas...the wrong gas but I filled it. I've never filled Richie's gas tank before on his VW diesel like I kindly did Sunday after church. Then I replaced our two propane tanks at the store, and went grocery shopping! I was on top of it.
But....
No. I don't have a picture of our VW sitting in the parking lot at the grocery store where it wouldn't start. RRRr. It wouldn't start!!!! It might cost a lot of money to fix. Surprisingly we didn't fight over this crazy event. It's in the shop to get fixed now.
Do you remember those commercial ads for My Buddy and Kid Sister? I always wanted one of those growing up. I never got one, but now I finally have a real live one. Richie and I laugh because when we do 'Buddy' stuff together like these 'chocolate masks', this song always seems to come up. It smelled so good I wanted to eat it. I'm so glad I have a buddy.
But....
No. I don't have a picture of our VW sitting in the parking lot at the grocery store where it wouldn't start. RRRr. It wouldn't start!!!! It might cost a lot of money to fix. Surprisingly we didn't fight over this crazy event. It's in the shop to get fixed now.
Do you remember those commercial ads for My Buddy and Kid Sister? I always wanted one of those growing up. I never got one, but now I finally have a real live one. Richie and I laugh because when we do 'Buddy' stuff together like these 'chocolate masks', this song always seems to come up. It smelled so good I wanted to eat it. I'm so glad I have a buddy.
























The reality picture is hilarious!!!! I love it. Your family is so awesome.
ReplyDeleteThanks Suze! It was fun to take the pictures. It's not often we actually can get us all in one together. ;) Can't wait to see a big family picture with your latest addition!
DeleteLove all the Pictures!!!! Miss you all!!
ReplyDeleteFunny, funny, funny! Pacey has a thing for that expensive makeup, doesn't he? lol! I hope the vw doesn't cost too much to fix! YIKES! LOVE YOU!
ReplyDeleteSuze took my words right out of my mouth! LOVE IT! I also love the one of Josiah looking at you guys funny when you were kissing. I think you should always take lots of pictures and never stop, especially of what you're wearing. I love when you model clothes regardless of what you think. I think it's great. :)
ReplyDeletei know! josiah was hilarous! thanks lolly!
DeleteP.S.
ReplyDeleteYour hair looks great, it's growing fast. I loved your dreads but I think you look better without them, seriously, because for some reason you look younger....fresher maybe? HAWT!
Finally catching up on your blog! :) And so happy I did! First off, awesome to go to the apple orchard just like your favorite Michiganders! Your family photos were classic. You could make such a great montage of them. And, I know the My Buddy song. I used to want one, too. In retrospect, they were kind of creepy. I am glad you have a buddy who will do chocolate masks with you! Love & Miss! XO
ReplyDeleteCG!!!! thanks! i'd love to get some of them printed for a picture frame i have but just realized i need a 'landscape' shot! ggeeeeeez. lol. come to think of it, they were kind of creepy. but i still wanted one. hahah.
Delete