That's a lot of grapes!
I feel like I'm at a critical point in my running. Do I get insoles for my running shoes as the Dr. recommended or do I slowly make the transition to running in my Vibram Five Fingers I bought this summer?
I started reading a book called Chi Running and I really need to keep reading it. As with most books, I start it, then start another one, and another one. I really want to focus on this book so that, one, I finish it, and two, hopefully get some good tips for running. I run with my shoulders back, core muscles tight, breathing in my nose, out the mouth. I try to stay light on my feet. I've run for years and I'm now getting injured easily. So which direction do I go? Insoles....5 Fingers? I guess we'll just see how it goes.
Wednesday morning was my test drive with the Five Fingers. I really need to start out slow. I ran only 2 miles in them and it was okay. I had to take baby steps because it's so different from the cushioned New Balance I've been wearing. I felt no different after running in them than I do with my sneakers. I thought I would be more sore, but then again, it was only 2 miles.
EEEWWW gross, pictures of my feet! Just kidding, I like feet and I don't feel awkward posting a picture of it all. ;) This is where my pain is...especially the right foot. On the left leg, the pain is actually on the outer ankle, but the tape went around.
Luna before Kindergarten.
After dropping Luna off at Kindergarten, my personal trainer, Pace, and I went jogging. I love the fall colors. I love taking the jogging stroller running. I can stow the camera on the bottom and snap pictures along the way...like the ones below of the grape pickers!
Down the street from us, hand picking grapes. I had to stop running to get a few pictures of this. So neat!
Federwiesser: The early wine (young wine). Can be sweet and a little sour. It's high yeast content causes it to ferment very fast. I get an upset stomach if I drink too much.
I took this standing on my front porch. They are dumping the grapes into the metal bins here.
My Personal Trainer








Wow, such great pictures!! xo, Julie
ReplyDeletewww.fromproseccotoplaid.com
Thanks Julie!
DeleteMakes me wish I could be there... :)
ReplyDelete