Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

My Mommy Morning~Plus a little Kid Style

As we were leaving for Kindergarten this morning I just had to take a couple pictures of Luna. I normally don't pick out her clothes, but I wanted to try the vest I bought her at a 2nd hand store (for 1 euro).  1 euro!!!! Her shoes were the real bargain...Umi boots for only $6 (max). I bought them a while back in the States at a thrift store. She picked out her coat....and then found my hat and had to wear it because it was raining.  She kept calling it her hat. I didn't think we were going to be at that stage yet where she borrows my clothes. Guess I was wrong. But I don't mind. Really. 

Proof 
that you don't have to pay a ton to dress nice & fun.
UMI boots~thrifted ($6 at most)~ this was a very good deal
Black Z. Cavaricci Cargo Pant Leggings~$12 (Nordstrom Rack)
Purple Satin Trim top~(end of season clearance) Gap
Gray Vest~ thrifted (1 euro~$1.50)
Green Swing Coat~(end of season clearance) Old Navy
Ballerina Necklace~Jcrew (~$6)









If you read this post,  you would've seen Pace with concealer all over his lips. 
At least now he got it right with lipstick. 
I knew something was going on when it was so quiet...for a moment this morning. 
He kept smacking his lips together and 'mixing' in the lipstick ('deedeet' he calls it, or 'dede'). 
He has a habit of getting into my makeup....and face lotions. :)



I set out to make my laundry soap this weekend....only I don't have all the ingredients!! RRR! So, I have to order online and wait a week. 

I got some laundry put away...yes people..folded and into the drawers and tidied up a bit! I feel like I accomplish so much when the laundry is put away and not sitting on the couch.
We had a playdate today with one of Elee's friends from school. It was great. Now it's jammie time. So excited to slip on my jammies and watch a movie. 

Have a great weekend everybody!

3 comments:

  1. Pacey is going to send you broke! Maybe he's preparing for his career as a clown! :) Luna is so cute in her outfit! Such a little fashionista! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! He's crazy. He always watches what luna does and he just adores her at the moment. and she IS. if the color is in the rainbow, it matches. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! PACE!!!!!!! He is one cutie-pie. How can you be mad when he smiles for a picture with lipstick on?!?!?!? I love that little one. "That's my mommy!" I think he secretly loved when I would play that game with him.

    And then there's Luna or should I say "little Maggie". I would imagine that you were just the same. I do remember faintly that you were the trouble maker, always trying to get ME to do bad things, hahahaha! I think you were the only kid that put toys in the toilet as well. Hmmmmmmmm. That and the fact that you were "punky brewster" growing up. You had and still do have a mind of your own. And dad said it pretty well about you being a colorful rainbow. So true. Wait, can we add firecracker to that? haha!

    Anyway, Luna is definitely yours and I love that she's got her own style (already). I can't wait for when she's older, maybe 12 or 13 (or younger if she prefers) to keep her for a week. We grew up going to our grandparents for a week, our kids will grow up going to their Auntie's for a week!! WHAT WHAT? Oh yahhhhhhh babe!

    ReplyDelete

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!