Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Outfit Post..Kind of~ Remembering when it was WARM!

We got out FIRST SNOW on Saturday!!! Crazy! It's not even November yet! I was flipping through some of my pictures and stumbled on these from our last vacation to Sardinia, Italy a month ago. I felt very comfortable in this outfit and it was perfect during our vacation time in Italy when the nights were a bit cooler and where we were on the beach and it was okay to wear shorts.

Here's to missing the warm weather...!

Glass of wine time...everyone was sleeping.
Sweater Fringe Vest: $20-ish (normally $130) Neiman MArcus Outlet.. worn here
Long sleeve Vintage Dyed shirt~ $17 Neiman Marcus Outlet
'MOTHER' velvet shorts~$40 (yes steep price...does it matter that they were normally $150? they really fit like a glove & most importantly STRETCH)
Ruffle Socks~$25 Free People
LegWarmers~ $8 H&M
Minnetonka Fringe booties (two years old)
Pruple Jersey Scarf~ I made it!



Just when we thought all was quiet.....



4 comments:

  1. I know where is aversion to pictures came from...oh well...I'm glad he likes taking them now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, Roxane......where did his aversion come from? Not you???

    Maggie, that outfit is CUTE! I love the socks with the leg warmers and your little booties. You are such a pretty woman.

    ReplyDelete

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!