Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Kid style & other random stuff

 Pace wore this to our breakfast 'playdate' the other day (I get together with other 'foreigner' moms from my German class and we have to talk in German...so fun). He loves these sharky shoes and can put them on all by himself. I really like this Janie and Jack corduroy jacket with the suede elbows. I got it second hand for just a few bucks!

Janie & Jack corduroy Jacket~ (thrifted)
Gap straight jeans~gifted
Gap plaid button up~ gifted (re-used)
J-Crew Tee~$3
Converse Shark shoes~ $21


Luna didn't have Kindergarten today so her and Pace and I went on base to get a tube for the jogging stroller (the wheel busted on our trip). While we were there, they had a Flea Market going on, and we did a little shopping. Most of it was in covered buildings which was nice since it was rainy. I pushed the kids around in a shopping cart (didn't have the jogging stroller of course) and it was so fun. Luna walked some of the time and she jumped in the puddles, hotdog in hand. We got hotdogs today for lunch which I had just enough cash for, they were only $1. 

I love rain boots.....and I loved watching her splash in the puddles even more. 
Leopard Coat~Carters (last year end of season sale for about $20)
Aero Kids Red corduroys~$7
Gray shirt~old navy (old)
Princess Rainboots


I picked up some fall plants for our front porch while I was out with Luna and Pace today. Now all we need is a bail of hay and pumpkins!



Richie can't find his Dude sweater. He decided to steal one of mine. I don't mind... really....especially since he's been wearing it like this around the house. I'm seriously one lucky girl.....
And I laugh....he now knows the pleasure of Angora (well, angora blend). 
This sweater was thrifted too for just a few bucks!

Have a great weekend everybody!!

4 comments:

  1. So fun!! Love Pacey's outfit...ready to walk the runway with Luna! Oh, and of course, with Daddy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's right rox...with daddy. john robert powers...or whatever that was .ha! richie always jokes about that, but i think deep down he really liked it. LOL!

      Delete
  2. Haha, love that he wore your sweater. Men should wear our clothes more often just to know how uncomfortable we sometimes make ourselves in order to look good ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sophie! yeah, he's pretty funny....but so serious about stealing it. haha.

      Delete

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!