Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Charming little house....

I pass this house often. 
It is so strange though. I've never seen anyone near it, in it, or parking by it. I've never seen the lights on. The grass is always over grown and rarely cut. I think the neighbor of this house might cut the grass once a year just for their own sake. Who knows. 
Somehow the trash always seems to get taken out, but it's as if they put it out at night.

When I jog past it, I always cock my head towards the house, and I'm not shy about it either. I always try staring into the windows to see if I can see somebody, anybody. I like to make up stories that it's a safe house for Israeli Intelligence or something really cool like that. It makes my jog a little more enjoyable. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!