Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

An Outfit Post ~ Layers: Sparkles, lace, and cardy's


It's getting cold here! It has been 50 degrees in the morning, and then heating up to the mid 70's. I'm in no way complaining about it getting warm. I'm bummed that it's getting that cold!! 

I do love layering though. That's probably the only thing I like about the colder weather. That, and the bugs die off from the freezing weather, making the bugs not as ginormous as they are in the South.

This outfit was perfect for today's cold morning and warmer afternoon. I could just shed some layers and not have to change my outfit at all today. So. Nice. 

**If you usually don't layer and want to, the thing that I like to do is add different textures to each layer. I love the comfort and flowy~ness (I can't believe I couldn't find flowiness in the dictionary when I went to see how to spell it correctly. Am I looking at a bad dictionary online? It should definitely be a word). Flowingness...not as cool, but it's in the dictionary.


Layering Cardy's with sparkly pants, and booties

The look~
Sparkly stretch pants: Promod~5 euro
Lace tunic tank: Nordstrom Rack~$20
Underneath tank: Forever 21~ $2
Green open front cardigan: old
Striped Sweater Vest: old (about $7)
Belt: Marshall's~ ($15)
Tiered Necklace: Loehmann's
Fringe Booties: Minnetonka's~old





No comments:

Post a Comment

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!