Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Richie's 15 year class reunion


Richie's 15 year class reunion was last weekend. I can't believe it was only one week ago! 

It was a great time getting to meet his old classmates and hear old stories about him.

It also made my heart happy that I pretty much knew all these crazy stories so there were no surprises for me. It made me thankful for the relationship that we share, knowing that we tell each other and confide in each other the little details, which is so important to me. I'm so thankful for my amazing man and the relationship we have! My luvah and bestfriend. 

I saw six shooting stars that night because of the meteor showers. Glad we stayed up & went to High Waters afterward (the old high school hangout). A bonfire....shooting starts...it was awesome! 

Of course I gotta mention the dress. 
Free People....$22!! 
For the first time I went to an actual Free People Store while I was in NY. 
I've always ordered online or in Department Stores so it was such a treat to go. It was an additional 20% off the sale price.  

And seriously!!!.... The crocheted-esque fishnet socks were a perfect match that I had in my bag!


All we had to do was walk around like this so we were the same height. 
The look~
Dress~ Free People = $22 (on super sale)
Socks~ crocheted socks from Urban Outfitters = $6 (on sale) 
Shoes~ Jeffrey Campbells.... (a splurge...)




Have you been to a class reunion? Leave a comment about yours....or if you haven't been, how many years has it been since you graduated? Hoping I won't feel so old...... ;)

2 comments:

  1. I'm already old and you're not...but in a few months, friends and I will begin planning our 40th for 2014!! I love your dress with the shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! awesome! seriously? 40th..that doesn't seem right!? wow, that will be fun!! i wonder if you'll recognize everyone!

      Delete

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!