Not New York City....upstate. That's what we always tell people when we travel here to see Richie's family. We got here on Tuesday and have had a relaxing time so far. Not so many plans. We went to see Grammy Rox at a parade with the 'Lawn Chair Ladies' & the kids and I got hair cuts on Friday. That seems to be a tradition when we come here. Before we came she made appointments for the kidos to get their hair hacked off. I wanted mine done too but haven't been able to find the time in Michigan. I think they all turned out really nice. Josiah's looks great...he picked out his own hairstyle. Thanks Aunt Sue for the haircuts!!!!!
Richie's 15 year class reunion is tonight. I hope it goes well!!
Richie's 15 year class reunion is tonight. I hope it goes well!!
Before............& After
Luna and Pace had fun playing with bubbles today while Josiah and Elee were with Grammy Rox.


Love LUNA dancing with us! So cute!!!
ReplyDeleteLove LUNA dancing with us! So cute!!!
ReplyDeletefun!
ReplyDeleteit was!!! now back home!
Delete