Last weekend we had a family 'cousins' reunion in Bad Axe as my Papa Don called it. The cousins started planning a family reunion with our close relatives on my mom's side and this was our second year. This year we did a hog roast, had swimming, go-cart rides, bonfires, wine tasting, fireworks, and a pond for the kids to catch frogs. I imagine that family reunions can't get much better than that.
I took a lot of pics and had fun playing with my new camera. Here are a few of my favorites from the weekend. Is it crazy to wish I took more pictures? I feel like I had my camera with me everywhere, but there were faces I missed.....b u m m e r!
Wish Papa Don could've been there. It has been only 3 months since he passed away. It was great to see everybody and so glad that my kids and Richie were there this year.
I took a lot of pics and had fun playing with my new camera. Here are a few of my favorites from the weekend. Is it crazy to wish I took more pictures? I feel like I had my camera with me everywhere, but there were faces I missed.....b u m m e r!
Wish Papa Don could've been there. It has been only 3 months since he passed away. It was great to see everybody and so glad that my kids and Richie were there this year.
Went fishing and caught a frog
My nephew Jake
Elee's muddy feet
Josiah
Pace
My cousins
My brother, Clinton, and Luna
Cousins and second cousins
Everybody
My cousin, Donny's little girl. I love this shot of her walking.
Luna
Aunt Teri rockin the kiddie cocktails for the kids
My nephew Jake
My nephew Dylan
Face painting!!
Nothing says USA like riding in a back of a pick up truck.
Luna upstairs at my grandpa's farm house (over 100 yeas old and built by our family). My aunt and uncle are completely remodeling it and will be living there soon.
The farm
Elee and Luna cucumber picking
The tire swing and old tree we'd play at as little kids
My neice Chandler and cousins daughter, Chloe
Richie and his sidekick, Pacey.
Bro in law, Chad and his girl...and a little face paintin'.
My sis, Laura








I love these pics Maggie! And I love the captions too but don't worry, I got a TON of pictures too so when I get my camera I'll start posting......Uncle Don shipped it out a few days ago, yahooooooooo! Can't believe I left it there. I love the picture of Luna at Grandpa's! So cute.
ReplyDelete