Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Michigan Bound!

We've had such a great visit here in Washington DC with my sister, Laura and her family. They are the best host and hostess. We always feel at home in their house. Here's a small recap of our time here in pictures. We leave this afternoon to fly to Detroit. So glad the flight is going to be short!



 Couldn't pass up a trip to Dairy Queen while in the States. I feel like a bad influence. She was feeling really bogged down balancing a full time job, full time school and her family. So she quit her school to have more time with the family. The kids are only young once. So we celebrated. 


Josiah loves eating a hotdog in one bite. When I found this shirt for sale for $6 at JCrew I wanted to get it for him. 


Elee got a banana split. He ate the entire thing.

A little BBall in the Cul-de-sac. 




Jake had just woken up. 

Playing at one of the nearby lakes. 


Luna got the towel soaked. 

Pacey sharing his goldfish.

Then she put the wet towel on her and laid down.

This might look cute, minus the blisters from running.

Tie-dying....our friend Brea came over to do it with us. It was so much fun, except for all the mosquitos.  The shirts turned out amazing.
 tie dye....






Sopa de Lima~ recipe coming soon. I make this just about every week.

Chad got a tour from the Master Distiller a couple weeks ago. So he gave us a taste testing. 






 Chandler did my hair a couple times while here. This was the first time I got my hair in a braid since I cut it! Yay! It's getting longer!


Not enough room on the bike.

Chandler taught me how to do the waterfall braid. 


3 comments:

  1. You have such a beautiful family and it looks like you're enjoying your Summer time. Lovely photos.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle
    Enter my GIVEAWAY to Win A Pair of Gorgeous Colorblocking Wedges

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute family! everything about that steal of a deal hot dog shirt makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!